Do you want healthy, radiant skin, strong bones, and heathy shiny hair? Later in this article I will share a recipe that promotes radiant skin and much, much more!
Growing up, I suffered from severe acne. I saw a number of different dermatologists and tried every antibiotic under the sun…I even tried accutane, and still found no true remedy! Once I started eating more natural foods in their natural state and juicing, I started to notice that my skin slowly began to clear up and I felt healthier. Certain vegetables, when combined together, can be extremely beneficial in aiding our body to heal itself naturally.
This recipe is packed full of Antioxidants, Vitamins, and Minerals, that all will promote Beautiful, Radiant Skin.
Health Benefits of Tomatoes, Cucumbers and Carrots:
- Preventative for kidneys and gallstones
- Tomatoes contain lycopene and help reduce the risk of several cancers
- They contain bio-flavonoids and carotenoids which are anti-inflammatory agents
- They are high in vitamins A, C, K & contain beta carotene
- Tomatoes are high in fiber, helping to fill you up without adding in a lot of calories and fat
- Tomatoes are high in water which help flush the body of toxins
- They contain chromium, which helps to balance the blood sugar
- They are extremely hydrating to the cells in the body, thus promoting vibrant health
Radiant Skin Recipe:
- 3 Tomatoes
- 3 Carrots
- 1 Cucumber
Click here to watch the How To YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRGfggsGnOI
***For more Tips and Recipes on the Healthy Lifestyle, PLEASE check out my YouTube blog @ http://youtu.be/gXtbbilif0Y OR plug in Ian Myers.
***Follow me on Facebook @ imwellness and Ian Michael Myers
***Leave a DONATION for Ian Myers on Pay Pal @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!!
Carrot, Tomato, Starfruit Juice. Dailycookingquest.com. Web. February 21,2014.
Any advice relating to health or medical matters reflects the private opinion of the person giving this advice. It is not medical advice and IMWellness, Ian Myers, its members, employees and representatives claim no medical authority or expertise whatsoever; this also applies to herbal and other alternative treatments, and dietary, fitness and nutrition-related advice of all kinds. IMWwellness and Ian Myers takes no responsibility for any consequences resulting from following such advice. Anyone seeking health and/or medical advice is strongly advised to consult a qualified professional regardless of what he/she may read on IMWellness. Do not disregard medical opinion or make any changes to your healthcare based on what you may read on this site. You are solely responsible for all decisions you make regarding your healthcare.