Did you know that Wheatgrass is said to be the most healing of all grasses. It is an effective healer because it contains Chlorophyll, and it is abundant in all minerals, and is one of nature’s richest sources of vitamins A, B complex, C, E and K. Wheatgrass is extremely abundant in protein, and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein, which makes it a perfect post workout addition.
Benefits of Wheatgrass:
- Wheatgrass is also abundant in vitamin B-17, a substance that can destroy cancer cells selectively.
- Contains Chlorophyll which oxygenates the blood and increases Red Blood Cell-count and is said to lower blood pressure.
- Enriches and cleanses the blood, thus stimulating the metabolism and the body’s enzyme system
- Powerful detoxifier and blood builder
- Restores alkalinity to the blood
- Wheatgrass has been used to restore grey hair back to its normal color (Google Ann Wigmore) to learn about her story.
- Powerful energy booster
- Helps with weight loss
For a more in depth list of benefits of Wheatgrass, click here– http://hippocrate
Thank you for taking time to read my blog.
***For more Tips and Recipes on the Healthy Lifestyle, PLEASE check out my YouTube blog @ http://youtu.be/gXtbbilif0Y
***Follow me on Facebook @ imwellness and Ian Michael Myers
Thank you for your support!!
Any advice relating to health or medical matters reflects the private opinion of the person giving this advice. It is not medical advice and IMWellness, Ian Myers, its members, employees and representatives claim no medical authority or expertise whatsoever; this also applies to herbal and other alternative treatments, and dietary, fitness and nutrition-related advice of all kinds. IMWwellness and Ian Myers takes no responsibility for any consequences resulting from following such advice. Anyone seeking health and/or medical advice is strongly advised to consult a qualified professional regardless of what he/she may read on IMWellness. Do not disregard medical opinion or make any changes to your healthcare based on what you may read on this site. You are solely responsible for all decisions you make regarding your healthcare.