I know what you’re thinking, vinegar, gross! As far back as 400 B.C., Hippocrates (known as father of modern medicine), used apple cider vinegar to find remedy in a variety of different illnesses. From improved insulin levels to weight loss, adding apple cider vinegar as an addition to your daily regimen may make some significant changes.
I discovered Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar a few years ago after someone told me that it can help balance the body’s PH, and can help you stay slim and trim. One of the most valuable things that I have learned along my health journey, is that keeping your body’s PH in balance is vital to maintaining a good level of health. Simply put, diseases cannot live in an alkaline environment because it starves them of the energy they need to develop. This can be beneficial to cancer patients and anyone looking to improve their health.
There are many uses and benefits for Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). It can be used internally and externally.
Here are 10 benefits to using Apple Cider Vinegar:
– 1-2 Tsp per day in 8 oz of water in the morning, mid-day and mid-afternoon can help energize your body and balance your body’s PH.
- Weight loss– ACV contains Acetic acid, and studies have linked this to weight loss. Consuming ACV daily can help encourage weight loss when combined with a healthy balanced lifestyle.
- Increased Energy– 1-2 tsp in 8-16 oz. of water in the morning can help energize your body and balance your body PH levels
- Decrease muscle soreness- ACV is rich in enzymes and potassium. It can relieve sore muscles when applied to a cloth and rubbed on sore muscles.
- Detoxifying properties– Helps remove body sludge toxins, mucus and supports a healthy immune system.
- May benefit Type 2 Diabetics– According to researchers from the Department of nutrition at Arizona State, ACV could be beneficial for those who have type 2 diabetes. Studies have shown that ACV improves insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetics when they consume a high carbohydrate meal.
- May be a Cancer preventative- In 2005, scientist at the A.P. John institute for cancer announced that acetic acid effectively kills cancer cells by “Starving” them of the energy they need to develop.
- Anti-Septic, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal
- Healthy Skin– It can be applied as a facial toner
- Promotes Healthy Digestion- 1 tsp in 8-16 oz. of spring water before meal-time
- Add shine to your hair– Use 1/2 tbsp of ACV per 8 oz. of water. I fill a spray bottle and spray it through my hair after shampooing several times per week for best results.
I want to emphasize that all apple cider vinegar’s are not created equal. What you want to look for is Raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, apple cider vinegar. This will have the strongest, live enzymatic and the most potent healthy bacteria, giving you the most bang for your buck. The organic Unpasteurized versions on the store shelves will contain the “Mother of vinegar”, which is what the cob-webbed like sediment that you will see floating in the bottom of the bottle is, which is where all the good bacteria comes from.
One of the most reliable brands that I’ve found is Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. It’s inexpensive, long-lasting and can be found in most grocery stores and health food stores.
The Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider brand is Raw, unfiltered, unheated, Unpasteurized and has 5% acidity. It also contains the amazing “Mother of vinegar”, which is where all the healthy bacteria comes from.
Enjoy ACV in the morning and or before meal-time for best results. It is recommended to take 1-2 Tsp in 8-16 oz. of spring water. If you find the taste to be too bitter, try adding some organic honey or stevia. Because vinegar can strip the enamel off your teeth, a little tip that I learned, is to rinse your mouth out with water after consuming and or use a glass straw.
Have a Healthy, Happy Day!!!
For more tips and recipes on the Healthy Lifestyle, check out my YouTube Channel @ http://youtu.be/gXtbbilif0Y
Follow me on Facebook @ imwellness and Ian Michael Myers
Leave a DONATION for Ian Myers on Pay Pal @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!!
Any advice relating to health or medical matters reflects the private opinion of the person giving this advice. It is not medical advice and IMWellness, Ian Myers, its members, employees and representatives claim no medical authority or expertise whatsoever; this also applies to herbal and other alternative treatments, and dietary, fitness and nutrition-related advice of all kinds. IMWwellness and Ian Myers takes no responsibility for any consequences resulting from following such advice. Anyone seeking health and/or medical advice is strongly advised to consult a qualified professional regardless of what he/she may read on IMWellness. Do not disregard medical opinion or make any changes to your healthcare based on what you may read on this site. You are solely responsible for all decisions you make regarding your healthcare.