How to Increase your energy and wake up a SUPERHERO!!!

bodyI am hearing and seeing a lot people in the world today looking for more energy, whether it be with the use of coffee, teas, energy drinks or any other supplements that stimulate the body or say ENERGY on the label.

The good news is that you already have ALL the energy you are going to get in this lifetime, you just have to unblock the obstructions hindering the flow of energy.

Einstein, Tesla and some of the greats said that, you, me, and everything in the universe is made up of energy. If we are made up of energy, and we want more energy, wouldn’t it make sense to feed ourselves foods that actually have energy to give us?

The foods you eat are one of the big contributing factors on how your body runs, recovers, digests, and increases your natural energy. It has been said that 70% of the body’s energy goes into digesting what we eat. Think about your foods as being on one side or the other of chemistry.

There are only two sides to chemistry, either Alkaline or Acidic. Alkaline foods contain lifeforce energy and are living, healing, hydrating, and nutritive. Acidic foods on the other hand are mucus forming and very clogging to the digestive system and the lymphatic system (the body’s system responsible for carrying out toxic waste products) and they contain NO lifeforce energy.

Ideally, we need balance between the two, but we want to be slightly more alkaline for Vitality.

Think about this for a second, if you planted food item from the alkaline food group like, say an apple seed in the ground, what happens? You would grow an apple tree, because there is lifeforce energy in that food and once the seed is germinated, it will grow, just as nature designed it. If you plant something from the acidic food group such as meat, cheese, or wheat in the ground, what happens? It becomes moldy and rotten, because it contains NO lifeforce energy. These foods are responsible for clogging up the digestive tract and the lymphatic system, and this can and will always lead to all kinds of challenges ranging from fatigue, colon cancer, acid reflux, diverticulitis, and the list goes on.

So if you want to increase your bodys natural energy and you want to have a healthy body, we must focus on these FOUR important areas.

  • DIGESTION– We must digest what we eat
  • ABSORPTION– We must absorb what we digest
  • UTILIZATION– We must be able to utilize what we absorb
  • ELIMINATION– We must be able to properly eliminate

When you improve your digestion and elimation, you will begin to absorb what you eat, therefore allowing your body  to utilize all of the essiental vitamins, minerals, and enzymes you need to live a Healthy, Happy Life.

Don’t just take my word for any of this. I encourage YOU to take the challenge of eating nothing but RAW living foods or foods in their natural state, i.e. fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. Basically, NO cooking or heating foods over 118 degrees for 7 days, and see how YOU feel! At the very least, eat 70-80% RAW living foods and 20-30% steamed or baked on low temperatures and see the difference!

Think about this for a second…Imagine your body as a High Performance Exotic car. If you put in Regular Unleaded gasoline as the fuel, your Exotic car wouldn’t have the best performance. It would be very Sub-Par at best. However, when you put SUPER high ocatane gasoline in, it runs like the high performance machine that it’s designed to be. The same is true for your body. We are all made up of energy and we require foods that contain lifeforce energy for health and vitality . Your body was NOT designed to be fatiqued, sick all the time with diseases and to suffer. It’s designed to survive and THRIVE! It’s our birth right to feel GOOD, be in good Health and THRIVE while we are here on this beautiful earth.

The choice is yours my dear friends…

I encourage you to explore the idea of getting in more RAW Living foods on a daily basis. Begin NOW by simply adding in more fresh organic fruits, vegetables, soaked nuts and seeds. Consider this…It’s been said that diseases cannot live in an Alkaline environment.

 

Health & Abundance~

 

Disclaimer:
Any advice relating to health or medical matters reflects the private opinion of the person giving this advice. It is not medical advice and IMWellness, Ian Myers, its members, employees and representatives claim no medical authority or expertise whatsoever; this also applies to herbal and other alternative treatments, and dietary, fitness and nutrition-related advice of all kinds. IMWwellness and Ian Myers takes no responsibility for any consequences resulting from following such advice. Anyone seeking health and/or medical advice is strongly advised to consult a qualified professional regardless of what he/she may read on IMWellness. Do not disregard medical opinion or make any changes to your healthcare based on what you may read on this site. You are solely responsible for all decisions you make regarding your healthcare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Advertisements

A Sneak Peak At What A RAW Vegan Athlete Consumes!

I’ve been getting a lot of questions lately on how I get my day started, and what kind of food I eat throughout the day.

body

If you’re ready, I’ll give you a sneak peak at what a RAW Vegan Athlete’s day looks like!

I always begin my mornings by waking up, of course, and then I go right for the hydration pump! Thats right, I rehydrate to get the juices flowing, and drink at least 32oz of spring water with fresh squeezed lemon, and sometimes, if I need a little more pep in my step, I’ll add a little cayenne pepper and some turmeric powders to shake things up a bit. This really opens up the cardiovascular system  and gets some serious blood pumping and supports the immune system.

 

The rest of my day typically looks like this…90% of the time I eat Raw organic fruits and vegetables, and the other 10% of the time, I might choose to  balance out with steamed veggies, rice , sprouted quinoa and/or MAYBE a baked potato. I will often go with 3 big green smoothies with lots of bananas and dates as my base along with a few other goodies, and plug in 3 32oz. jars of alkaline green juices, which almost always includes one of my favorite ingredients, watercress!

D I N N E R is always a treat and like an art show for me, where I get to be CREATIVE, have fun, and INDULGE! After fasting most of the day and giving my digestive tract a break from digesting heavy foods, I am ready to eat by 5 or 6 pm. I’ll typically make a HUGE rainbow salad and top it off with all of the healthy fats and fresh living sprouts that I can get in there!

Oh and I can’t forget about the best part, the dressing!  I go CRAZY with the dressing and make a huge amount of it! I almost always use an avocado base with a citrus fruit of some sort to give it some serious zing and zest, and then pour it on heavy with some kale chips and sit and ENJOY with a big smile!

I really don’t have a specific regiment that I follow, I just focus on abundance, and filling in 90% of my day with Organic Raw foods, smoothies, and or green juices, and leave the other 10% as what I call wiggle room. I do love the energy and the

 

way I feel when I am on the green smoothies and juices though, it’s powerful stuff! Don’t take my word for it, give it a try!

I love this saying, “Nothing looks as good as being healthy feels”

Have the best day ever friends!

 

-Ian Myers

 

 

Do you have a DREAM?

You can do anything you set your mind to!

Dream. Believe. Achieve.

I wonder how many of you have big dreams and visions, but never act on them because of fear?

Within all of us lies the seed of greatness and abundance. It’s always been there and always will be.

If you can concentrate on a thought, believe, and trust that it’s already happening, you

will eventually manafest what ever it is that you hold in your mind. Then, you must act on it.

If you knew who walked by your side at all times, you would never fear again. That which
you are seeking, is seeking you!

In this documentary this little boy’s spirit was moved in such a way that he acted on his thoughts and emotions, and didn’t let the fear of failure get in the way, even when the odds were against him.

I think you will find his story quite moving!!!

 

Resources:

Dr. Wayne Dyer

YouTube